Thursday, May 3, 2012

I picked Nathan Sawaya. He does all of his art out of legos. Its mostly 3-D and looks awesome. He reminds me of me because building art out of legos shows a kid side and he isnt afraid to show that which makes me like his work even more. When i was little i always played and made things with lego but not the extreme of what he does. My favorite piece from him is Heartfelt. It really depicts a man giving his heart and opening his chest to show you his heart.It reminds of someone who woiuld rip out his own heart for someone. But He does alot of other models that will blow your mind. I never knew one can do so much. It just shows the creative side that everyone has to them


By Joe Knotts

think

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing how he can turn legos into that-Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lego art. Now that's certainly something. To make something so extravagant out of something so fragile and small. Another interesting thing to note is how he portrays the human minds and emotions.

    ^ Daniel Martinez

    ReplyDelete